You are here
Learning Search Connect License
SLI Systems (SLI) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software Learning Search Connect (LSC).
For evaluation, and use within your Magento Installation the license is granted, and is limited to you becoming or intending to become a paying SLI customer.
- use the Software on any of your Magento environments.
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not SLI assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SLI BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY GENERAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE CODE AND/OR THE LICENSE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF ASSIGNMENTS, DATA OR OUTPUT FROM THE SERVICE BEING RENDERED INACCURATE, FAILURE OF CODE, SERVER DOWN TIME, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF WHATEVER NATURE, EVEN IF SLI HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in SLI. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.