SLI Systems Announces Inaugural Customer Summit: SLI Connect
Provides Online Retailers a Day to Collaborate on Ways to Accelerate E-Commerce Sales and Get a Sneak Peek into SLI’s Product Roadmap
SAN JOSE, Calif. – September 22, 2014 – SLI Systems (NZX.SLI) today announced its inaugural, U.S.-based customer summit: SLI Connect, a full day for SLI’s growing community of more than 800 e-commerce sites to collaborate and discover the best strategies to boost online sales this holiday and into 2015. Planned to coincide with Shop.org 2014, SLI Connect will be conveniently held on October 2, 2014 at the Hyatt Olive 8 in downtown Seattle.
“SLI Connect will give our current and prospective customers the opportunity to plan strategies, learn techniques from peers, give direct feedback to the SLI executive team, and get an exclusive look at SLI’s product roadmap,” said Shaun Ryan, CEO of SLI Systems. “Earlier this year, we held our inaugural London-based customer summit and it truly strengthened and brought the community together. With our customers teeming with inspiration from Shop.org and ready to put ideas to work, we intend to replicate this in Seattle.”
SLI Connect is a day of learning and sharing ways to accelerate your e-commerce strategy and sales. Agenda highlights include:
- E-commerce trends talk with SLI CEO Shaun Ryan and SLI CTO Wayne Munro
- Industry panel with Alicia Fiorletta, senior editor of Retail TouchPoints
- Retailer presentations with best practices for site search, navigation, SEO, mobile and more:
- Sam Sarullo of Lakeshore Learning, an 18-year digital marketing and web tech veteran, presents on how SLI helped Lakeshore increase online sales by 30%
- Lisa Dahlke of Silver Star Brands, with 15 years of e-commerce expertise, presents on how Silver Star uses SLI to help customers find products from tens of thousands of SKUs
- Sneak peek into the SLI product roadmap
- Drinks, dining, interactive discussions and plenty of networking
Thursday, October 2nd from 8:00am – 4:00pm (kick-off dinner at Tulio the prior evening of Oct 1st)
The Hyatt Olive 8 at 1635 8th Ave in downtown Seattle
Register here to secure a complimentary pass for SLI Connect today!
About SLI Systems
SLI Systems (SLI.NZ) enables the world’s leading e-commerce retailers to accelerate sales by connecting shoppers with the products they’re most likely to buy. With offerings that include site search, navigation, merchandising, mobile, product recommendations and user-generated SEO, SLI Systems is the most chosen cloud-based site search provider to Internet Retailer’s top 1,000 retailers. The company’s patented technology continuously learns from the actions of visitors to deliver the most relevant results possible. Whether via PC, tablet or phone, a site powered by SLI delivers the kind of satisfying search experience that increases conversion rates, secures brand loyalty and results in higher order values. SLI operates on five continents.