It’s that time of the year again! On Wednesday, April 6, SLI Systems will hold its second annual SLI Connect event at the Sydney Opera House.
At the one-day e-commerce summit, you will hear from leading retailers who will be discussing, exploring and learning from each other’s e-commerce opportunities and challenges.
The day will include keynote speakers, presentations and an interactive panel from prominent online retailers and will end with an exclusive reception – all of which will provide quality networking opportunities.
This year, agenda highlights include:
- Opening keynote: A Future of E-commerce – Virtual Personalisation given by Blair Cassidy, vice president of product management for SLI Systems
- ChannelAdvisor customer presentation with Nisbets
- E-commerce expert panel with ShopBot, eStar and Braintree
- Joint presentation given by Temando with Krispy Kreme Australia: Making Dough(nuts): An E-commerce Success Story
- Bronto customer presentation with 2XU
- Closing keynote address given by Mr. eBay himself, Tim Davies, president of the Professional eBay Sellers Alliance in Australia (PeSA Australia)
The 2015 SLI Connect had a number of key takeaways including how Australian retailers can be more competitive with international entrants taking market share. This year’s SLI Connect will take a look at how brands have responded to this in order to remain competitive in an ever-growing global market.
We hope to see you there, register here!