SLI Systems & Steiner Tractor Reveal How E-Commerce Retailers Mine Site Search Data to Improve Conversions at ClickZ Live Chicago
SAN JOSE, Calif. – October 30, 2014 – SLI Systems (NZX: SLI) today announced that its Chief Marketing Officer Tim Callan and Steiner Tractor Director Elizabeth Gross will present, “Combining Data Mining and Site Search to Discover Long-Tail Keywords for Natural and Paid Search,” at ClickZ Live Chicago on Tuesday, November 4th at 10:30 a.m.
- Tim Callan, Chief Marketing Officer, SLI Systems
- Elizabeth Gross, Director of E-Commerce, Steiner Tractor
Many site owners and marketers spend a lot of time and money analyzing natural search terms and user behavior through various Google online tools, but an often-overlooked resource is a site’s search data. This data reflects exactly what site visitors, who are more likely to fit the target demographic, are typing into the search box and gives marketers a more accurate view into what terms site owners should be optimizing.
- How and when to mine site search data to understand the terms that are most popular
- The right strategy to optimize site search results and natural search landing pages with appropriate meta tags, merchandising banners, dynamic content and other features
- How to discover long-tail keywords, which have a higher conversion rate, and integrate them into a search marketing strategy to increase traffic and conversion
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 10:30 AM
The Palmer House Hilton, 17 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL
To book a meeting with SLI Systems or Steiner Tractor at ClickZ Live Chicago, please contact the SLI team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SLI Systems
SLI Systems (SLI.NZ) enables the world’s leading e-commerce retailers to accelerate sales by connecting shoppers with the products they’re most likely to buy. With offerings that include site search, navigation, merchandising, mobile, product recommendations and user-generated SEO, SLI is the most chosen cloud-based site search provider to U.S. Internet Retailer Top 1,000 retailers. The company’s patented technology continuously learns from the actions of visitors to deliver the most relevant results possible. Whether via PC, tablet or phone, a site powered by SLI delivers the kind of satisfying search experience that increases conversion rates, secures brand loyalty and results in higher order values. SLI operates on five continents. For more information, visit uscorporatesli.wpengine.com.